Automation expertise to maximize your process efficiency
This is the most critical step in any project – it sets the table for entire scope and scale of what will be automated through the platform.
- What is the business policy that will govern the automation of work and requirements in order to attain and remain in compliance with it?
- If there is no business policy, it will need to be developed and documented. It may not be a policy that is published publicly, but rather a policy to govern the work functions of the business process that will be automated in the 319 system.
- What are the business rules and laws that shape the policy?
- Who must be involved in the business process per the policy?
- What methods are used to enforce the policy?
- What are the repercussions for not following the policy?
- Are there exceptions to the policy that can acceptably take place? What are they?
- How are changes to the policy managed and dealt with? What are the frequency of these changes?
- Where in the enterprise does the policy affect business processes?
The outcome of this work results in two important documents:
- A Business Flow Chart that depicts the business processes and flow of work requirements from end-to-end
- A written document that explains at a high level what the end to end process is step by step
This set of documents should aim to provide clarity and answers to the following basic questions:
- Who is involved in the process?
- When are they involved in the process?
- At what points in the process is data (questionnaires & forms) being collected?
- At what points in the process are reviews happening?
- Are reviews taking place by systems, people, or both? (Risk Matrices / other Dynamic Analysis)
- What are the consequences of the reviews?
- Are systems being used to integrate data and information in the process?
Our expertise at work will assure that your policies are enforced with a fully automated, end-to-end business process with our system!