Assure your workforce is and remains compliant with important corporate policies and mandates while providing a rich, yet simple user experience.
Improved Transparency and Insight, Increasing Efficiency
It is becoming more and more important to collect, track, and manage agreements from your employees. An ever-changing regulatory landscape, along with typical business evolution underscores the importance of an efficient, automated, and flexible system to enforce your corporate policies across your employee base. Examples include Anti-Corruption Certificates, Data Privacy / GDPR Attestations, Special Circumstance Disclosures, and much more.
Employee Certifications & Attestations Highlights:
- Straightforward, Yet Powerful Deployment Options: Certifications and Attestations can be kicked off in a number of different ways:
- Employee / admin sponsored one-by-one
- On a schedule (quarterly / yearly / etc.)
- Based on a trigger or event from other data collection (i.e. Gifts & Hospitality Compliance)
- From a bulk import process / list of names
- Through a passive start from the employee
- Tracking, Reminders and Escalation: The application tracks all certifications & attestations that have been deployed and assures that they are completed through systematic reminders and escalation procedures for incomplete employee files.
- Easy to use Interface: Certifications & Attestations are deployed in an easy to use, intuitive interface. Content can be displayed as web-based HTML, embedded PDFs, PowerPoint presentations, and even Video. Signatures can be captured in text or in true digital signature fields. Additional information can be captured as required, including document uploading and other data collection.
- Dynamic Reporting: Platform319 allows for reporting of any type and nature. Examples of Employee Certifications & Attestations reporting could include deployed but incomplete requests, time to completion, upcoming requests that will be launching soon, and much more. Reports can be delivered in a variety of ways:
- Push-button PDFs or Excel-based files
- Real-time on-demand
- 100% customizable
- Automatically delivered to a distribution list on a schedule (management report once a week for example)
- Populated in custom portals, dashboards and workstations as desired by users
- Able to be generated in-line within forms and delivered via notifications from an event within the process
- Multilingual Support: Significantly, the 319 InSight Employee Certifications & Attestations Application can be delivered in multi-languages; assuring global users can quickly and easily contribute required information to the compliance department in their native tongue while also providing in-line translation tools for reviewers to audit the information in their own preferred language.
Key Benefits of
Employee Certifications & Attestations with 319 InSight
Easy to Use
Intuitive User Interface
Provide Insight to
the Entire Enterprise
Compliance business processes are involving engagement of the entire enterprise
Compliance is no longer simply the "police" within an organization's operations. The importance of a transparent and compliant organization across the enterprise has never been higher. Besides negative consequences such as irreparable reputation damage or enforcement actions / fines; a compliant organization is also an efficient and sustainable organization.
As a result, all factions of an enterprise must be truly engaged within all compliance processes. An example of this phenomenon is explained in the World Economic Forum's report "Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI)":
"The PACI Principles ask the Board of Directors (or equivalent body), the Chief Executive Officer (or Executive Board) and senior management of signatory companies to demonstrate active and visible commitment to the company's anti-corruption programme. Along the same line, an organization's top leadership should make clear to everyone in the organization that the appointment of or partnerships with third parties should be subject to risk-based due diligence to mitigate potential corruption risks."
"In particular, an organization's training programme may be used to promote the integration of third-party due diligence into key business processes, such as sales, procurement, finance and marketing."
319 InSight's technology is fully reconfigurable and seamlessly engages the appropriate users / departments / factions of an organization when appropriate and dictated by policy. BlackBox brings an even further level of engagement across not only people, but systems, allowing for system-to-system connectivity through a reconfigurable API. Systems such as Salesforce.com, SAP, and even homegrown systems can kick-off screening processes, retrieve and display results, and affect internal system processes.