eLearning results in better employee retention, easy accessibility for worldwide employees and ensures training consistency and standardization to facilitate clear compliance policy education.
Present, Test and Report on Important Corporate Policies
Education & Training Highlights:
- Training can be presented in embedded Power Point presentations, PDFs, or most preferably Video format
- Automation can be embedded into training kick-off processes, such as:
- Upon a new hire
- Change in employment status
- Based on a third-party risk assessment & due diligence process
- Quizzing and questionnaires can be presented to assure learning and retention of information
- Attestations can be embedded to capture important employee and third-party compliance signatures
- Requirements can enforce that the entire training is taken without the ability to skip or bypass any part
- Notifications and reminders assure that users know their assignment and its status
- Powerful, custom reporting helps management gain a global view of training and education tasks
KEY benefits OF
Education & Training with 319 InSight
Agility to Support
Compliance business processes are involving engagement of the entire enterprise
Compliance is no longer simply the "police" within an organization's operations. The importance of a transparent and compliant organization across the enterprise has never been higher. Besides negative consequences such as irreparable reputation damage or enforcement actions / fines; a compliant organization is also an efficient and sustainable organization.
As a result, all factions of an enterprise must be truly engaged within all compliance processes. An example of this phenomenon is explained in the World Economic Forum's report "Partnering Against Corruption Initiative (PACI)":
"The PACI Principles ask the Board of Directors (or equivalent body), the Chief Executive Officer (or Executive Board) and senior management of signatory companies to demonstrate active and visible commitment to the company's anti-corruption programme. Along the same line, an organization's top leadership should make clear to everyone in the organization that the appointment of or partnerships with third parties should be subject to risk-based due diligence to mitigate potential corruption risks."
"In particular, an organization's training programme may be used to promote the integration of third-party due diligence into key business processes, such as sales, procurement, finance and marketing."
319 InSight's technology is fully reconfigurable and seamlessly engages the appropriate users / departments / factions of an organization when appropriate and dictated by policy. BlackBox brings an even further level of engagement across not only people, but systems, allowing for system-to-system connectivity through a reconfigurable API. Systems such as Salesforce.com, SAP, and even homegrown systems can kick-off screening processes, retrieve and display results, and affect internal system processes.